What is SpellBound?
SpellBound is a therapeutic tool that helps children cope and engage with medical treatment, using immersive augmented reality technology. SpellBound is used by pediatric specialists to improve procedural compliance and reduce trauma for their patients.
What does it impact?
- Emergency Medicine: easy-to-use distraction for urgent procedures
- Pediatrics: IV starts, pokes, EEG or sleep study prep
- Orthopedics: motivation for rehabilitation exercises
- Pre-op or Post-op: distraction and anxiety management
- Relationship Building: exciting and fun tech that helps break the ice with patients
- Oncology: Port access, anxiety management for infusions